Road Safety Policy
ENTERPRISE MANAGEMENT SERVICES – EMS – S.A.S. undertakes to establish activities that promote and prevent road accidents, therefore, all people linked to the company must participate actively and committed in all the activities that EMS S.A.S. perform for the control of accidents and diseases that may affect the well-being of workers, suppliers, contractors, subcontractors and other road actors.
EMS S.A.S. declares that full compliance with its purpose of implementing activities that ensure road safety in the performance of its activities will be done through:
- Compliance with all the provisions established in Colombian legislation on traffic and transportation, technical specifications and others that the company subscribes, having as principles safety, quality, protection of public space and the preservation of a healthy environment.
Have qualified personnel to operate the vehicles
- Establish operational controls for compliance with preventive maintenance of vehicles under the responsibility of EMS S.A.S., contractors, subcontractors, to guarantee their optimal and correct operation.
- Respectful and courteous treatment by all drivers towards passers-by, customers, suppliers and road users.
- Operational controls that avoid fatigue in workers and thus avoid generating accidents at work and injuries to personnel, will be followed with daytime mobilization schedules and work shifts not exceeding 12 hours.
- Caring for the vehicle, the load and controls so that its transport does not negatively affect mobility, users who are on the road and the environment.
- Coverage of drivers through a satellite location system which will serve as a control to identify their timely location at the time of presenting any news, delivery of spill control kit, permanent training and periodic evaluations of personnel to guarantee favorable health conditions for the performance of the post.
- Continuous improvement of the strategic plan for road safety and attention to victims.